Just a quick post to let everyone know that Craftsy now offers a variety of free patterns and recipes!! Take a look at the list they're offering:
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Cake From Advanced Cake Sculpting: Bobblehead Cakes
- Rhonda's Ultimate Marshmallow Fondant From Clean & Simple Cake Design
- Modeling Chocolate From Modeling Chocolate: Cityscape Cakes
- Royal Icing From Modern Buttercream
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream From Modern Buttercream (you can see MY recipe here!)
- Gum Glue From Cake Topper Techniques: Figure Modeling
- Gumpaste Recipe From The Ultimate Sugar Rose
- Vegan Chocolate Cake From Intro to Cake Sculpting: Cake-osaurus Rex
The best part is, these recipes are free to members... and it's free to sign up!
I also wanted to let everyone know about a new free mini-class that should be launching tomorrow! "Basic Fondant Techniques" with Elisa Strauss should be live tomorrow June 19th! UPDATE 6.19.13: The class is now live! Click the link to check it out :)
Happy Caking :)
DISCLAIMER: While all opinions are my own this post contains affiliate links for Craftsy.