Sunday, May 15, 2011

CakeFu Masters Series: Susan Carberry

I've already made a couple of posts about the CakeFu Masters Series and I am really enjoying it!  I just wanted to post again as a reminder to sign up!  Their next guest instructor is Susan Carberry...

A little about Susan from the CakeFu website:
Susan Carberry enrolled in her first cake decorating class over 12 years ago and after that the "Game Was On!" She just couldn't get enough of this wonderful world of "Sugar Art".
Susan's "Edible Works of Art" have won numerous awards and have been featured in magazines and TV show's including two episodes of TLC's Ultimate Cake Off in which she won one.
Susan Carberry is a world class decorator and instructor and we are excited to have her share her knowledge with us.
If you haven't already signed up for this FREE training series, I highly suggest you do so!  There have been 4 sessions so far and all have been fantastic.  When you sign up you can watch the replays of the previous webinars.  The last one featured Rebecca Sutterby and she shared her method for designing and sketching cakes.  I found it very fascinating and informative.  I know it will help me when designing future cakes, I can't wait to try out some of the tips I picked up!

So head over to CakeFu to register for this amazing and generous free training to learn from "the pro's"!  Oh!  And they want to spread the word about this web series, so feel free to forward the information on to your friends!

Happy Caking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment