Friday, May 20, 2011

Tie Dye Fondant Tutorial

As promised, here is a tutorial on how to make Tie Dyed Fondant!  This is a technique I used on my 70's Cake.

I'm sorry there has been such a delay, I've been super busy and the audio on this video had been giving me a hard time!  There is also a bit of a demonstration for using The Mat by Sweetwise, since that is the product I used to roll out my fondant.  If you haven't heard of The Mat, check out my blog post review on it here.


I hope you enjoyed the tutorial (or at least learned something!).

Happy Caking :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renee thanks so much for doing this tutorial you have no idea the lost world you just pulled me out of. I was asked to do a cake for a friend that was tie dyed & I went blank trying to figure out where to even start this. So from the bottom of my heart thank you. Keep doing what your doing cause God blesses those who bless others :)

    ReplyDelete